- Beyonce's baby bump. The only thing I slightly care about here is that the baby doesn't come out looking like it's ugly ass father. He must be well hung and eager to please, because I can't see any other reason for hopping in the sack with him.
- Kim Kardashian's wedding or any other Kardashian activity.
- Sarah Palin's opinion on anything. Well, except when she weighed in on the skyrocketing price of SlimJims earlier this summer, THAT was news.
- Daily updates on the fascinating lives of children. Let me clarify. I like children. I do. But, damn, I don't care if little sweet pea farted and sneezed at the same time or smiled funny at you today. Save the updates for some real news- like a teen pregnancy or something involving scandal.
- Anything 'Twilight.' I suffered through the first moving at the urging of a niece. Holy crap. It was so bad. And, Bella, get a life, dear.
- Any words that come out of Nancy Grace's pie hole.
- Steroids use in cycling. Quit trying to defend yourself, Lance. Let it rest. We know you doped. Everyone in cycling does.
- Reading anything by Jonathan Franzen.
- Respecting the religious views of those who don't respect mine.
- Keeping my opinions to myself in front of #10.
- People who say things like "Keep your government hands off my Medicare."
- If my neighbors can see me trotting through the house in my underpants. If you don't like it, pull your blinds. They've never complained.
- Your healthy eating habits. I really struggle with mine and would appreciate it if you didn't tell me how much you really crave lettuce.
- Green cleaning products. I've tried them and until they work as well as traditional cleaning products, I won't use them again.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Here are a few things I don't give a hoot about. Let's see if you agree.