Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hugh!


Today is the birthday of a fine piece o' man and a pretty good actor- Hugh Jackman. Happy Birthday, Hugh. Call me, ok?

So, a little unrelated story but related to the name Hugh. About 10 years ago when I lived in lovely East St. Paul, there was a rash of horrible misspellings on garage sale signs. I'm sure it started with just one sign in a prominent spot and spread like wildfire with people who drove by saying to themselves "Jeez. I must have been misspelling it all these years." So, for an entire summer, East St. Paul was having HUGH Garage Sales instead of Huge Garage Sales. I was a little embarrassed to say the least.

4 comments:

Mnmom said...

Hugh love that guy, don't hugh!

He's a real HUGHmanitarian!

His skin tone has a nice HUGH.

HUGH sick of me yet?

michaelg said...

HUGH are hysterical, MNMom.

Madame Leiderhosen said...

OOOOoo, thank you.

I saw him in Boy from Oz on Broadway (horrible music, excellent performance) and waves of estrogen crashed over the stage.

Dale said...

That's hughlarious about the signs.