Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Chi Is Flowing Better Now

...thanks to a healthy prostate. Har har. In last night's post I mentioned improving my home's feng shui by getting rid of some things that are unused and are creating unneeded mental and physical clutter. And so I did. Here is how much lighter I am already:

7 pairs of jeans
9 casual/dress pants
20 casual shirts
4 dress shirts
2 sweatshirts
4 sweaters
8 shorts
4 athletic shorts
2 pairs of shoes

and most painful of all....

about 15 lbs of cotton fabric (many, many yards).

The thing that feels best that I got rid of are all the pants- these were skinny pants that have been following me around for about 8 years. Who the hell needs that kind of reminder every time they open the closet? Out with the bad.

In with the good.... I only bought one piece of pottery this afternoon at the ACC show. Mental discipline. Yeah right.

1 comment:

Madame Leiderhosen said...

Whoa! That's an amazing expulsion! Well done!

And who needs them stinkin' athletic shorts anyways?