MNMom has tagged me. Hooray!
5 things found in your bag:
1. A testicle
2. Oh, look, another testicle.
Sorry, couldn't find anything else. Hee hee hee.
5 favorite things in your room:
1. A picture from shortly after Curt and I got together of the two of us napping at a friend's cabin.
2. Our king size bed with a great mattress.
3. A door that opens to our backyard. Convenient for letting the pooches out in the morning.
4. A print of the Lower Dam in Decorah by Carl Homstad.
5. A gorgeous piece of pottery by an artist who's name eludes me.
5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. See Europe
2. Take cooking classes and get really good with a knife
3. Be fluent in a foreign language other than pig latin
4. Sing in a musical. (specifically I want to be Elphaba in Wicked, but fat chance- oh and I can't sing that well and am probably too fat to fly)
5. Be the same person with my family that I am with my friends
5 things you are currently into:
2. Watching our early spring garden grow
4. Getting ready for my cycling trip
5. Walking the dogs
5 people you'd like to tag:
1. Scott J
2. Ruth J (start a blog! You shall have a computer at home in three days)
4. Mindy June
5. Any gentle reader who needs some inspiration