Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's the underdog! Hooray!

I like it when the underdog wins, as was the case in tonight's superbowl. Eli Manning could use a lesson in not mouth breathing, but otherwise an admirable chap.
Did anyone see any outstanding commercials? The only one I liked, and I can't remember the car they were selling or maybe it was tires, was the one in which a driver was out at night, swerves to avoid hitting a deer, then swerves to avoid hitting Alice Cooper snake handling in the middle of the road, then sees Richard Simmons in the road sweatin' to the oldies, speeds up momentarily then thinks better of it and narrowly avoids hitting him. Made me smile.

2 comments:

Mnmom said...

I liked that one too - we also like the baby selling eTrade who spit up.

Kireliols said...

I always like Will Ferrell. He's the kind of stupid funny I love.

And yes, I cheered for Richard when he survived. Poor Richard but what a great soul to laugh at himself so.