Wednesday, March 12, 2008

*SIGH*

This pathetic hate speech was delivered by Oklahoma State Representative Sally Kern (mailto:sallykern@okhouse.gov) regarding the homosexual agenda. There are days when my skin is thicker than others. Today, not so thick. When I hear this stuff, I vacillate quickly and wildly between being completely infuriated and utterly in despair. After listening, I fired off an e-mail to the hag, pointing out that Muslim extremists and Christian extremists are basically the same people. Both spread intolerance and violence, and both are distant from the teachings of their prophets. Hag. Ugly hag.

7 comments:

Mnmom said...

I listened to it today too, and just about cried with anger and sadness. Why do some people just HATE with all their energy?? I can't imagine how it feels to be individually lumped into a group accused of molesting children. MG know that there are so many folks who DON'T feel this way but we don't have radio shows or microphones at our disposal.

Kireliols said...

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Well, they gave us the enemy without, Muslims, right? now we need an enemy within- but I think societies who allow evil neo-con ideologue dictators to spread their hateful agenda are the worst and they don't deserve to last more than a few years.

Kireliols said...

make that moments...not years

Kireliols said...

I just sent her my own thoughts- sure to fall on her big dumb deaf ears.

Scott J. said...

Isn't her son gay?

It reminds me of an episode of Family Guy, when Lois is running for Mayor. No matter what she says about policy, the only thing that gets audience approval is "9/11! Jesus!", etc. This kind of "Gays! Terror! Whacka whacka booga boo!" must be the magic string of barking gibberish that gets votes in the OK House races.

Hard to tell if she's afraid, stupid or just plain conniving, but I hope all her dreams come crashing down around her. Yeah, I'm mean-spirited that way, sometimes.

michaelg said...

Here here. It's rare that you get to see someone's karma come back to bite them in the ass. I would really like to be around to see hers come back.

Cheesecake Maven said...

I'm sure it will all come back to haunt her someday. She and others like her are just evil and ugly, and there are way too many like her! There is a lot of hate and ignorance in the world, but I agree with Happy to Be From Iowa, there are more, way more, people who do not feel the way she does!