2. The curse of giant feet continues. I had to special order the cross country ski boots I wanted in a ridiculously large size and they still didn't fit. *sigh* Settled for a pair I didn't really want, but they'll have to do.
3. New celebrity crush: Jon Hamm. And no, Mindy, I'm not done yet with Hugh Jackman. You can't have him yet. Here is Jon Hamm:
5. Since the pond heater isn't keeping up very well this winter for the birds, I bought a new heated bird batch and mounted it on our deck railing. It is a hit. So far the juncos, sparrows and starlings have found it.
6. After sleeping in until almost 8 a.m. (unheard of) I did virtually nothing today except feed the birds, scan in old pictures and finish Resident Evil 4. I haven't had a day like that in a long time. Didn't even leave the house.
7. I am so looking forward to our upcoming trip to Puerto Vallarta that it is becoming a distraction. I will likely get fired at work for checking the Puerto Vallarta web cam several times a day. Must stop this behavior.
8. I am realizing that if I wish to complete the 9th, 10th and 11th generations to my family genealogy project that it will probably take me the rest of my life and that's with reasonable cooperation from the strangers that are my 5th and 6th and 7th cousins. A legacy project perhaps, but I don't think anyone would care. Reconsidering.
9. I have a new co-worker who really bugs me. She sucks up to superiors in a really annoying way, then condescends to her peers. I want to tell her to grow up, but that would give her more reason to be a puke.
10. One more thing, would it be too much trouble for Mickey Rourke to at least appear to have showered before going to an awards show? Dang.