Friday, January 2, 2009

Taco? No, I'll have a burrito instead.

Driving back from lunch just now, this song came on 80's at 8. I hadn't given this tune much thought in years and it probably should have stayed that way. Perhaps this will get stuck in your head too. Pay special attention to the guys in black face. I didn't think anyone could get away with that after about 1968. But I guess kooky Germans named after a Mexican dish could do so up until about, well, the release of this video and probably not much after.
I can't recall if I loved this song or was annoyed by it in the 80's. I know I loved Rock Me Amadeus, so who knows?

5 comments:

Little Sister said...

All I can think of is Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein...that makes me laugh.

michaelg said...

LS- that's funny because every time Taco sings the title, I sang it like Frankensteins monster. Hee hee hee.

Melinda June said...

The title of this post sounds sexual.

michaelg said...

Mindy- *gasp*

Dale said...

I liked this song but hated myself for it, I'm still not sure why either of those things happened.