Here is a list of the search criteria used within the last two weeks with which you can find my humble blog if you are ever in a pinch. In some instances I have indicated the location out of curiosity. I have also added links to some of the posts that they found.
- "it wasn't me I swear" film
- Kelly Jean Ohl
- Littlecrossdresser.com (Eugene, OR)
- lisa the stripper on americas next top model
- gays boys wears in winter (Egypt)
- pacman mutation
- popular coats for teenage boys
- fashion for teenage boys
- "america's next top model" kitchen utensils
- characteristics of Christmas (Nigeria)
- it wasn't me I swear
- teenage boys fashion
- i hate "sound of music"
- fashionable jacket for 12 year old boy
- Bristol Palin
- characteristics of gay teenage boys
- teen boy coats
- Toni Tenniel (misspelled by searcher in Indiana and in the comments section. Travesty.)
- sexiest man characteristic
- hate the sound of music
- 5 traits of Scrooge
#3 concerns me a little. If there is some big pervert out in Eugene, OR masturbating to my girlish little 10 year old self, then I say "Eeewwwwwww. Get a frickin' real hobby and quit trying to look up my skirt."
I'm thrilled to know that others out there hate the Sound of Music enough to google "hate the sound of music"
#22 is worth a re-read if only to see Melinda June say "Parumpafuckingpum" in her comments.
And, of course, #20 is always worth a look.